Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo 240b no swing or LH travel

Rooster’s Mech · 2023-10-18 08:46

Hi all, I have a Volvo 240B that has no swing and no Travel on the LH side. There is also contamination from brass in the system. Something has failed. The local dealer had it in and said it was the LH travel motor and didn’t saw anything about the swing issue. I checked and I have no flow to the left travel motor and minimal flow with max of about 75psi going to the swing. I don’t currently have a manual but will try to find one today. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Rooster’s Mech2023-10-18 09:48

    The full model is EC240blc SN: EC240V12608

  2. #2uffex2023-10-18 10:48

    Good day The slew & one track are supplied by the same pump section, adds up to that pump giving problem. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3funwithfuel2023-10-18 11:37

    Agree with what's been stated above. If you've got gold, you're probably going to be needing a pump. How does the arm in-out fun tion work?

  4. #4Vetech632023-10-18 11:42

    Get ready to spend mommas Christmas money