I have a 2010 kobelco sk140, the main hydraulic pump blew apart. We replaced the pump with a factory reman from kobelco dealer. We flushed everything took main valve body out, removed all spools cleaned and blew out with air. Installed reman pump and put new hyd oil primed it and started it up. The machine didnt have any functions except travel. Had kobelco dealer out, they worked on it and got some functions back but not everything. They got swing, dipper ,and bucket, and boom up but very erratic. The way they got it I have no idea, but they did switch the selector valve, and got one side to work. They told me possibly pilot valve issue on left control, run it change oil and pilot valve and see if clears up. I let the machine sit just didnt have time to work on it. Went back in it and no functions again only travel. I switched selector valve and got boom up. Does anyone have any pointers or ideas, it just seems weird not to have function then erratic then nothing.
Not familiar with this product but I'll take a poke at it. For starters, where does your pilot oil originate? Is it a by product of standby via pressure reducing valve or is it supplied off a vane or gear pump piggyback off the main pump? Have you verified that the safety solenoid valve is allowing oil out to the pilot manifolds? Beneath the cab, should be 2 pilot manifold blocks . One pilot, one tank. They should have lines traveling to each RCV and foot pedal valve as well as any options you have installed. I would check each RCV and pedal. Oftentimes, the inlet fittings are filtered in some way. Either a screen or a filtered inlet fitting. I would check each port for debris. If you have the means to measure pressure coming into the valves, do that. Make sure you have adequate pilot oil, usually between 425 and 475. That should be a good starting point. Maybe some other fellas with direct knowledge will chime in.
on the bottom of the joysticks there are filter screens in the fittings take them all out and clean them. also was the pilot pressure set when the pumps were installed, they are always off
the travel is manual so you have a pilot issue did you check pilot pressure
ok thanks I had highway equipment here and im not sure what they did it was moving some but they said they would need to take to shop to finish. didnt seem like they wanted to work on it
ok thanks im not sure what highway did im going to have to ask them