Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo 350 Wheel Loader Monitor Panel

John C. ยท 2018-12-27 19:08

Hi All, I'm looking for anything that might provide information on how to get into the menus on a Volvo L350F monitor panel. In particular I'm looking to find true operating hours and fault codes. Thanks in advance. John C.

Replies4
  1. #1Ben Witter2018-12-27 20:34

    The operators manual will have a section on how to navigate the display menu.

  2. #2John C.2018-12-27 23:38

    I'm looking at the machine for someone else and won't have the time to read the operator's manual. Also I've yet to find any operator manual that stated how to pull out the diagnostic codes. But thanks for any info you can supply.

  3. #3Mark2502018-12-28 02:47
  4. #4John C.2018-12-28 11:22

    Thank you Mark250. That should help a ton. If I can help you at any time please don't hesitate to ask. John C.