I decided to change some of the pilot hoses on my l70d due to the jacket cracking and falling off. I took the hoses to one place who only had one 90 degree fitting. They made two hoses for me and they fit up perfectly. Went to another hose shop who made the hoses for me yet ive done everything I can, and cant get the hoses to start on the threads. I returned the hoses to their shop and they tried the hoses on a metric fitting and claimed they are correct. One thing I noticed is that the fittings they used have no orings, or oring grooves in them. They claim its a " newer" design and it works well. Do you guys know what the thread is supposed to be on these pilot fittings so I can go back and specifically ask for the correct fittings? Thanks!
Maybe an L15
More than likely they are M14x1.5. I would take a couple of the nipples off where the hoses connect and take them to the hose shop and ask them to try putting them together. If the get a wrench out or try putting them in a vice tell them they are wrong!
Got the hoses squared away. They use a new style fitting which has tighter tolerances on the threads and no o ring. They use a metal to metal compression fit for sealing. Other than having to be dead on while starting the nut, they worked out ok.