Volvo A25C Serial # 5350V60267 Engine- D 7 TD73KCE *997*76103* Does anybody have any good aftermarket sources for engine rebuild kits for this Volvo? I also need: torque specs, valve lash, etc.
I would be surprised if Rudd could not help you with that. That engine is still very relevant.
Rudd?
The dealer supporting Indiana from indy south out to Kentucky and parts of Missouri. I'd bet they're in your neck of the woods as well. http://www.ruddequipment.com/908-locations-list.aspx
The dealer covering his area is Scott Equipment
Thanks Ben, I don't get that far south . I appreciate you squaring me up on that.
Does anyone have suggestions on someone that can resurface this heads and get the counter bore correct? I have not found anybody in Nashville or the surroundings areas able to perform this work.Thanks.
Hello ms0115, Contact Tim Salyers at Advantage Construction Equipment: 954-210-8608 [email protected] They have much better pricing than Volvo dealers and most are genuine Volvo parts. They have an Indiana location as well. Great customer service and if they don't have better pricing than Volvo on a particular part they'll let you know that too.
Did you find a good source for this engine rebuild? I need to do the same thing, almost identical engine in A25C.
I have sent you a message.