Just purchased 6 new cylinder liner kits and the liners are a tad to big. Volvo tells me these are the right ones for this machine. However on the old liners it gives me a number of 1.3 and the new liners have a number of 1.9. Would these numbers have anything to do with why the new ones won't fit?
there are two cylinder liner kits available for the A25c depending on the engine serial number. I have found that some people will give the truck serial number, but the issue with this is that at this sort of age people can and have swapped engines out so it could have a later/ earlier serial number which can confuse easily. Volvo part number 275641 does up to engine serial number 97292 Volvo part number 276900 does from 97293 onwards this is assuming that it does have a td73kce engine in it? take a look on the block near the back drivers side where the block top is and there will be a number something like td73*997 or 125* 97293 the last 5 digits are the engine serial number
sfrs, be warned the drivers side in the U.K. is somewhat out to other parts of the globe, I have found it best to say left or right side as sat in the pilot seat, I did have this cylinder liner puzzle about 10 years ago doing a job for a right skinflint that wanted me to patch up a motor with worn out old bits he kept on his "Healing Bench", anyhow other than a possible drama on the drivers side thing that is some nice info you posted. tctractors
yeah I always forget that :-( I just go with drivers side as you can only really get in and out of the one side of a Volvo dump truck, unless you have the unfortunate task of having to get out the window. but to be correct, I agree I should of put left hand side as sat in drivers seat.