Hi all I have a 2000 Volvo A35c dumper, low air warning is on but I can’t locate the correct sender, any ideas??
If memory serves, it should be on forward left side tank beneath cab. Wet tank.
BTW, here's your gauge and switch layout you asked for.
Thank you i appreciate it How about brake bleeding procedure? Turns out the warning is low brake pressure! No5 in your diagram. Having trouble finding a service manual
please see attached. Rather than using a block in the body. Raise the body to the end point and capture with the bed lock in the back near the hitch. The big red dog bone.
Thanks, we have bleed but still a low brake psi warning, I note that it says to use a small hose to connect the 2 plugged fittings behind cab, any idea what this does? As I have not done that in my bleeding process, thanks
That removes air from the accumulator bank. The accumulators act like an air tank for a semi, except its hydraulic energy getting stored.
Thanks, so I have bled brakes as per service manual, still the same, put a gauge on and is only at 500psi but should be at 2680psi. At full throttle it does gradually increase (10mins) and fixes all my problems momentarily. So I’m down to relief valve or pump! Any suggestions before I buy the pump
Have you serviced the return filter in the brake oil tank? Does it have oil in it, it is separate from the hydraulic. After you have verified, that you have sufficient oil, please see attached. Some of the images were cropped in the text, I posted them separately. Make note of the pressure reducing valve to maintain your correct cut-in / cut-out pressure. I wouldn't pull the trigger on the pump, until you have ran down all other variables.