hi I have a 2005 a40d volvo rock truck.seriel#a40dv70075.the problem I have when I put the shifter to d drive and release the parking brake the maschine is moving. if I hit the brake and maschine stops moving I have to put the parking brake on and release it the maschine moves.any one ha a idea.i don't have Volvo diagnostic tool.thank you
Can you run the machine in a straight line? What is the highest gear you can travel in? You should be able to observe your gear on the display. 1C to 1L to 2C to 2L and so on. From C to L should happen very fast but try to make sure it doesn't skip any gears.
ok thank you I gonna check it out tomorrow
good morning I went for test drive with the Rock truck a soon I got speed low engine light came on.i wonder if that low oil light have something to do with that
Oil pressure will derate you quick.
When this happens, press the engine icon on the keypad, scroll down with the down arrow, it should take you to an active error code if the central warning is flashing, if not, it will have gone inactive. Either way, take a pic of the error. We have quite a few of us that can help you better but we gotta have something. Error codes are the best.