I have a customer who bought an EC210CLC and the hydraulic bucket quick coupler does not work. I went to check the coil on the valve and it was missing and only getting 9 volts at the harness end. Ordered a new coil and loose all voltage when I plug it in. Does anyone have an electrical schematic for this thing? Serial number is VCEC210CCOO111143, we called the local dealer and they sent some info but it was for a machine built in Great Britain and appears to be some what different. Thanks.
Good day Please see attached note there are third party installations on the market which do not comply with this information. Kind regards Uffex
Does anyone have a PDF manual available for this machine that I could buy? Serial number is VCEC210CC00111143, I've been trying to get either a printed or PDF from the dealer and they don't seem real interested in getting me one. I've had several stories and today I was told that to buy one, for $600.00, I would also have to sign up for Prosis and pay a monthly subscription ect. I have some Prosis information that appears to be for a machine built in Great Britain and the wiring schematic does not match this machine. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Good day excavator If you know which diagram you need we can try to help, if it is the quick fit and you can send a photo of the actual valve we may be able to give the correct details. Kind regards Uffex
Thank you, looking for the wiring schematic from the switches back to the ECU & VCU. From what I've found, the machines made for Europe are wired differently than the US machines.
Good day excavator I am not aware of any difference in the wiring although the cooling matrix's I know come from a different source. We are going to try an obtain those drawings you require- be back when we have this. Kind regards Uffex
You can wire up a external switch for the quick coupler. JRB sells a really nice one that sounds an alarm when the bucket is uncoupled. All you do is take 24v from fuse panel run it to switch and out to the solenoid valve. I can send more info on the kit if you want it.
What type of coupler do you have. Is it an 'SQF' type wedge coupler or a 'UQF' pin grabber type coupler? How many hoses run to your quick fit valve? 4 or 5? Big difference in operation but the electrical layout remains the same by serial break. You may not have the 2 switches, you may have the single safety blocked switch. It would also help if you described exactly what you have and upload pics if that's an option.