Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo codes EC460BLC

micmut · 2025-07-16 07:59

I found that there is a warning ⚠️ light flashing on the dash! How can I retrieve the codes? Is there a way to do this without a scanner? The vin is EC460V10841 Thanks Mike

Replies5
  1. #1Universal Parts2025-07-17 01:43

    Only the central light is on, and no other fault lights are on? It is recommended to check the thermostat first.

  2. #2micmut2025-07-17 06:58

    Temperature runs good, and lamp blinks when cold?

  3. #3funwithfuel2025-07-17 09:19

    On the right hand console should be what's known as an MDU. It will provide codes provided it isn't blanked out or destroyed. By selecting one of the 4 options you can toggle through the errors. They are typically listed as ER XX. They will only be 2 digit codes and give very vague generalities but they'll point you in the right direction.

  4. #4micmut2025-07-17 13:46

    I will check this out! Where can i find what the codes mean? or a description?

  5. #5funwithfuel2025-07-17 13:53

    Post em up here, either myself or one of the other fellas will help you out.