Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

volvo dumptrucks

willemdegrader ยท 2009-01-18 08:22

welcome to dumptruck lane!!!

Replies7
  1. #1Bellboy2009-01-18 11:56

    Jeez, thats a lot of ADT's! I don't know if the place I know of down here that operates the holding yard has that many, but seeing as I don't have pics, we can't really compare can we?

  2. #2Haul-Pak2009-01-18 16:49

    Nice Line up ... Some real Quality IRON sitting there :notworthy ... Not many Mechanic's needed on this site

  3. #3Turbo218352009-01-18 17:38

    You are right, until a alternator doesnt put out enough power, then they dont shift, and all sorts of little Volvo quirks

  4. #4HoJay2009-01-18 19:55

    Between 30 or 40 of em on a plant site we were doing.

  5. #5PrinothGuy232009-01-19 15:37

    what kind of Volvo adts are they? i got to see the Volvo A40E fs prototype over the summer. i am trying to find the pictures and videos i took.

  6. #6Maasland2014-06-30 07:10

    Pictures Volvo A40E Hi everyone. I have some pictures of Volvo A40E. We mounted Yokohama tyres on it. www.maaslandbanden.com

  7. #7Colorado Digger2014-07-01 21:10

    Here is our 2007 VHD 64 with 129,000 miles. This is really the best truck we have ever had and although it makes power differently than a Cummins Or Cat it can work all day without any troubles. We put 4000 miles on the Volvo in May. Regards, CD