is there anybody who any knowledge of these diggers ?
What do you need in the way of information Kind regards Uffex
just any faults ect or things to look for when buying today i have heard about a 140c with 4000 hours currently run 135 volvo/ samsung year 2000 getting a bit tired....just looking to upgrade without breaking the bank.....probably what i am asking about is the emition ***** and
looking for the paint codes for both volvo yellow and gray
LMAO...……..ok sorry, but when I first read this I thought it said EMOTION %$#&. It reminded me of a disagreement I had with the wife many years ago when I forgot to get her something on Valentines day. I remember using those same words in a sentence to her and ended up spending the night on the couch. LOLL
If someone has those colors, and knows if they would be the same for a 2004 BL60 backhoe (same engine as a ec140b) I'd like that info to touch up my machine. Not to thread jack to much, but uffex, you seem to have Volvo knowledge and I don't see much of that in the backhoe section. My fuel gauge doesn't work, do you have a diagram for that circuit?
Good day Black Cirrus I am short on that particular model however if you would like me to check it out drop me a PM with your email address. Kind regards Uffex
140C is tier3 only high pressure rail . Very reliable, sturdy little machine. 140D would be tier4i burner, dpf, doc all that crap. Still the rest of the machine was nice. I'd go 140C if it were my dollar and they were in comparable condition.
just bought a 3800 hour 140c .....straight and tight and well specced.... serviced by volvo.....counter weight needs a paint and filter door has a new one in primer.....hence the paint codes
well it is a bit emotional buying used machines