Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo ec160 wont rev past 1200 rpm

James12345678 · 2022-09-16 16:27

Hi I have a Volvo ec160 year 2017 and it won’t Rev up properly all the switch’s work and the revs alter on each power setting also power and eco work as well. Any idea’s because it won’t Rev past 1200 rpm

Replies3
  1. #1uffex2022-09-18 11:55

    Good day I suggest switch to manual mode first to check out for ECU faults, then check out the switch. Can be changed for the flow control, it is the same. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2James123456782022-09-18 16:27

    Hi I have a ec160el it has different control and switch layout do you know how to switch to manual mode on my model because I can’t find anything in the operators manual Kind regards James

  3. #3uffex2022-09-19 03:35

    Good day James See attched Im not to sure which you have ? Kind regards Uffex