Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo EC210 blc V1067

Dave Neubert ยท 2021-09-23 11:13

I need to plumb a thumb on this machine it has a hammer and a shear circuit the shear circuit will get me what I need to the thumb but I need to reduce the pressure to 2500 psi. I looked on the control valve and it does not appear to have a individual circuit relief for this section is there a place to reduce it or do I need to plumb inline reliefs in the system

Replies11
  1. #1BigWrench552021-09-23 12:18

    This should help

  2. #2BigWrench552021-09-23 12:19

    More info

  3. #3BigWrench552021-09-23 12:21

    And some more

  4. #4funwithfuel2021-09-23 12:48

    Make sure when you are done adjusting the 2 stage high side to 2500, you adjust the single stage for opposite port to 2500 as well. Then depending on what instrument panel you have, you'll need to adjust flow to control speed.

  5. #5Dave Neubert2021-09-23 17:08

    Thanks do you adjust the flow on the panel

  6. #6funwithfuel2021-09-23 17:23

    Please attach a pic of instrument panel and right armrest. Do you have gauges?

  7. #7Dave Neubert2021-09-24 07:42

    Yes I have to wait for customer to bring machine to me I will get you a picture then Thanks

  8. #8Mimir2021-10-25 02:30

    Can someone please help me identify the obd port location in my Volvo ec210b

  9. #9funwithfuel2021-10-25 09:21

    Maybe, let's start with hitting new member introductions. Where you're at, what you're doing, that sort of thing. In regards to your question, On the right side back panel there should be a small rectangular opening . It may still have the trim plug which is the same size, has a little pinch grip to remove. Behind the hole is a small black plastic rectangular connector. That is the VCADS connector. That machine was not fitted with OBD connectors. Hope this helps

  10. #10funwithfuel2021-10-28 19:36

    So , no feedback, never hit the new member introductions?

  11. #11Mimir2021-10-30 22:27

    Okay my machine displays that error