My ec210 is showing codes 187 231 9 ecu circuit machine runs with all functions except when traveling it stalls. Only does this when traveling and eventualy shows the code and won't start any more until it sits for a while????
It could be one of the relays in the box over the battery if I remember right relays 3&4 control power to the E-ECU try swapping them with others and see what happens,
Ok will try that, I did look in there I switched 1&2 around but not 3 and 4 thanks will post if it works or not.
Just wondering if it could be a bad coil for the travel circuit would check it but not shure witch one have no book for this machine??
Thanks for the info every one here kept saying it was a bad wire on my ecu or fuel pump but you were right about relay 3&4 cause that's what it was thanks for the help.