I've made some previous posts about an EC210C I bought. I got it running and working well, but then the computer caught fire and burned up the machine; it was a total loss. Hours at the time of the fire was around 4450. The undercarriage and track motors are still good on the machine; the stick was line bored and had new bushings installed along with a new hydraulic thumb and a good 42" bucket that was also line bored and resized. The "H" link for the bucket has new bushings. The motor was running well with a recent head gasket replacement, but I'm not sure how the heat from the fire affected it. I've got the machine listed for $12000; I'll sell parts off of it; just pm me. I've also got a complete set of manuals for the machine, including the engine manuals, both Volvo and Deutz. I have a new water pump that wasn't installed. Let me know what you need; I need to get rid of it.
No replies yet.