Wondering if someone could give me some direction. Bought a pdf repair manual for my Volvo ec25 I’m having hydraulic issues. The manual says to check the filter in the oil leak line. Does anyone know where this could be located? I have never heard of it or found it. It started with having a problem with tram. When you would start moving the engine would bog and or stall. Releasing the sticks or pushing harder it would pick back up and run fine. Just couldn’t travel slowly. Now it’s doing the same thing in several different functions. I’m no mechanic by any means but I am trying to learn and do repairs on my own equipment. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Good day It's rather strange, illustrated as part of the tank. Kind regards Uf fex
Thanks buddy I appreciate the picture. I took that out trying to see down into the tank. It just seems to be a screen that protects from putting foreign objects into the hydraulic tank.