2004 Volvo EC25, blade has no power to push itself off the ground. Blade goes down very slow and stops when touches the ground but when you lift it it is very fast. No other hydraulic issues that I noticed. Tried the cable and it is moving freely at the spool valve Could this be in the swivel joint?
hope that helps, there isn't really any restrictions except the swivel and the valve section which does have a none return valve in it, maybe that is stuck open or something?
When I take the pipe off the blade ram and flick the 2 speed tracking on there is oil coming out of the pipe. Has to be the swivel joint
Done the seals on the swivel joint, one was completely gone, but hasn’t changed anything… I have still oil coming out one side of the ram pipe when I flick 2 speed tracking on? Could there be a pipe on wrong from the last guy? Either that or I’m looking at the valve slice seals or cracked?