Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cheap Excavators?

Tones ยท 2026-06-06 15:33

Could be some cheap excavators coming onto the market soon. 45 excavators seized in illegal gold mining crackdown | New Straits Times KOTA BARU: Authorities have seized 45 excavators as part of a crackdown on illegal gold mining in Kelantan. www.nst.com.my

Replies5
  1. #1John Shipp2026-06-07 03:44

    If you need help at the auction Tones I can meet you at KL and we can take the jungle train to KB, no sweat.

  2. #2skyking12026-06-07 10:28

    That's Ok I'll watch from right over here, between 16 and 20C and 50% humidity for the next few weeks. That right there is my kryptonite.

  3. #3John Shipp2026-06-07 11:20

    Yes you are not wrong. I took the train there 20 odd years ago and the two things I remember is the hours and hours of fine jungle scenery and the desire after a few hours of it to wash sweat off under a cool shower. Makes my face feel greasy just to remember it

  4. #4Tones2026-06-07 16:14

    I'll give that one a swerve thanks John.

  5. #5DDoug2026-06-07 17:58

    We had one of our field engineers covering Booganville, back when it was in operation. Sounds similar.