www.youtube.com/rabbitsmeller400 Walk around of the machine. YouTube - Volvo EC360BLC Walk Around
Sweet!
Thanks!
Really great machine. In my country, it mainly used for quarry job. Actually i am looking for new 30 tonne excavator , mainly for earthmoving project. Hitachi Zaxis 350 H, Komatsu PC 300-8, Volvo 360 , which one is better option in terms of productivity, price , maintainence cost, part availability ? Thanks
i think the volvo is a great machine. we have been very happy with ours. the 330 might have had a problem from the factory in 2004 or 2005 that made it difficult for the operator to fine grade the bottom of the ditch. another excavator company had our 330 and raised enough fuss that the local dealer gave them a good deal on a trade to different machine. we ended up with that "bad" machine and purchased it three years ago with 1800 hours for $125,000. I thought it was a pretty good buy and we have never had problems with the fine grading after the service department made their tweaks.
Does Volvo excavator really save fuel compare to others? how much does it save liter/hour?
my ec330 uses a ton of fuel. it will run 7-8 gallons per hour. on the other hand it is a beast and out works any other 30 ton machine we have used.
That doesnt sound right, thats 30lt
What doesn't sound right? I've never spent much time on a volvo, but I've run a few CAT 330s. I haven't spent enough time on other 35 tonners to judge their fuel economy, but the CAT 330C I ran (wonderful machine BTW) burnt just under 30L/hour for digging sand at full throttle.
ok fair enough, i havnt ran any big machines like that but it sounded like a lot of fuel. Nick
i checked the fuel sheets and in a ten hour shift we are burning around 90 gallons each on two different ec330's
Cat 330B and C both right around 9 GPH working fairly hard. Sounds pretty comperable to me. I ran Volvo EC700 for a while, and it averaged 14 GPH while outworking the 375 Cat that was burning 16.5 GPH
375s are slow (but fairly reliable) old bit**es. I bet a 245D can outdig a 375 for most normal digging, and burn less fuel while at it too.