Wanted to run something by you guys on my 07 EC460BLC. Last week when I started the machine up I seen the warning icon was flashing along with a code of: ECU 140 SID 250 9. Not sure if it makes any difference but the machine sat about a month prior to this without being started. I shut the machine off and restarted it, this time there was no warning or code. Another strange thing I've noticed is the coolant temp is not coming up at all now. Not sure if the two are anyway related or not but that always worked fine before. Any ideas on something like this? It still starts right up and everything operates like normal from what I can tell... Thanks!
Good day hope it helps
Did the problem ever come back ? And if so what did you find
Hey how did you solved this problem my Volvo machine has the same issue