Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo ECR58D

CapnDean ยท 2021-12-08 23:40

Recently sold the 303.5E Cat. Replaced it with a Volvo ECR58D. WOW what a difference. I am loving the cab & ac as well. I am asking if there is anyone else with a Volvo ECR58D that might be able to answer a few questions for me. This rascal is pretty darn string for a mini. I bought it used so of course there is no operators manual to learn from. Heck I had to call the dealer to find the stinkin work light switches. Sure would love to connect with someone who has a few years in this machine.

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2021-12-11 11:20

    Good day I have a contact that may well have the earlier version of the Ops manual if that would help. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2CapnDean2021-12-12 14:14

    That would be a great help UFFEX....