Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo EW145B quick fit does not open

Shahidsolangi49 ยท 2023-10-28 04:16

Need help in finding a problem! There are no voltages on quick fit right hand switch but all fuses are okay. I gave main from another switch after that quick fit opened and I-ECU gave option that quick fit is in open position. I have machine EW145B Model 2007. I have faced same problem in several machines but now I wants to diagnose the main issue.

Replies4
  1. #1Shahidsolangi492023-10-28 09:11

    Hi, anyone please help me!

  2. #2uffex2023-10-28 09:32

    Good day What quick fit has been fitted do you know? There are many in the market to give you correct advice, we need to know which device. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3Shahidsolangi492023-10-28 09:43

    Quick fit which is installed in mostly Volvo wheeled excavator for urgent removal of bucket and hammer. In relay box R5 and R6 are used for it's function Thank you for your reply!

  4. #4uffex2023-10-28 10:10

    Good day Thanks we will have to guess also.Wiring diagram. Kind regards Uffex