Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo EW160B

Siltakyla ยท 2023-09-11 09:54

Hello, we are searching for Volvo EW160B (2004) wiring diagram as we have got the following error code 128PID91 9. We are in Finland and would appreciate, if someone could help us with this. Many thanks!

Replies6
  1. #1uffex2023-09-11 12:56

    Good day Attached is the best I have the error points to the engine management system (ECU). 91 I have no reference. Kind regards Uffex View attachment 1694451327127.png

  2. #2Siltakyla2023-09-11 15:23

    Hey, thank you so much! I will check this and see how far I get. If I any further questions, can I come back to you? Best regards, Antti

  3. #3uffex2023-09-11 15:31

    Good day Antti Sure I will help you as much as I can. May I suggest you check ground - feed and cable bus connectors. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Siltakyla2023-09-11 15:36

    Thank you Suffex, will do for sure!

  5. #5uffex2023-09-15 10:06

    Good day Made a question to an old contact attached is the answer. Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6Siltakyla2023-09-15 15:02

    Hey, thank you so much, Uffex! Have a great weekend!