Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo Excavator Aux. Hydraulics not functioning

06volvo140B ยท 2015-05-04 16:23

I have a 2006 Volvo 140BLC that I have plumbed for my clean up bucket (ditching bucket). The hydraulic tilt on the machine will not function. I have power to the solenoid behind the cab and when you depress the mechanical bypass on the solenoid the bucket will function. I changed the coil on the solenoid with a different one and that does not fix the problem. Not sure what to do next or what the problem could be. Not sure if its related or not but the 2 speed track does not operate either. Thanks for any help

Replies2
  1. #1Ben Witter2015-05-04 19:06

    You say you plumbed your machine. Did the machine come with X1 hydraulics? You may have to have the option installed or activated for it to work. You should be able to go into the display and see if X1 settings are available. If you need help call Jon or Dave at Woods CRW and they will do what they can to help you out.

  2. #2uffex2015-05-05 12:32

    Good day 06volvo140B The option spool should work from the pedal if this proves to be an issue drop me an email I will send you some illustrations. Kind reagrds Uffex