The machine switches off, turns fuel black but it doesnt seem to be oil in the fuel. The injectors have been changed and but after working for 3 days I have the same problem. guys you have any suggestions as to the cause of the problem? Any of you experienced similar problems with volvo engines? the engine model is D7E
Not sure if you figured out your problem or not (just joined the forum) but volvo has a service bulletin out for the D7E engines for this problem. It calls for an increase in injector clamp torque. For some reason the bulletin was only applied to the loaders with the D7E engines but applies to them all. I don't have the torque values with me at the moment but I'll look and see if I can find them.
If you take a punch and hammer and hit the injector hold down a few times to set the injector it will cure you problem I have seen this a few times on loaders but it is the same engine.