Hello ! I have in my company an wheel loader L110h 2015 D8J engine 236HP. Problem is sometimes i can t reach RPM , maximum 950RPM with fluctuations 940-950RPM. No erros on EMS or dash If I want to reach rpm need to let idle for a lot of time and try more and more to reach 2500 rpm… I see an delay on pedal when i release stay for 1 sec blocked on 950 rpm. Pedal on data stream is ok have right values. Someone can give me a idea to check/ solve my problem? Thanks !
Hold down the service key until it says entering service mode. Hit select and then go to the message button and see what codes you have. Post the codes here.
Is this a teir4 engine? If it is has it been deleted? Also go to the information screen and post which software version you have. It will look something like wlo3.36. I am paraphrasing that, but it's close.
P06B316 and a lot erros from January on system injection. P008700 P016F00 P008A00 P228F00 P010513
All of those codes will derate the engine. From what I see of the fuel system codes it looks like it could be the overflow valve. Item #2 If you have a issue with water in the fuel system then the fcv valve likely has rust. I would start with inspecting the low fuel pressure system ( feed pump fuel). And then repair your sensor for the last code.
This should help
And some more
Many thanks ! When i start engine show MeP06B316 and this is Permanent error.