Hi, I looked at a 2015 L110H today showing 11500 Hrs. The loader has 2 fault codes showing on the dash. I'll attach pictures of the codes. The owner tells me the DEF system ( ad blue) has been turned off and DPF removed. I'd be inclined to believe him as when you rev it full when driving or idle on the yard it puts up a bit of smoke (more brown than black if that makes sense). It drives good and plenty of power with good crisp gear changes. I also noticed that there are 2 sensors unplugged more or less on top of the air filter housing and an ECU at the rear right of the engine that has a bypass plugged into it, I'll put up pictures of this too. Any idea's good or bad or would I be better off to keep away from the loader. Thanks
These are the ECM pictures
I don't know what your country's requirements and regulations are regarding emissions tampering. Here in the states, it's a big issue and can result in astronomical fines and repair costs. The error appears to be brake charging not satisfied within 30 seconds iirc. This is most often due to an improper adjustment of max brake charging pressure reducing valve on the central valve. Literally a 5 minute adjustment. The other is the LS monitoring. This should be immediately beneath the operator stair case in the frame opening exposing the transmission. There should be 3 or 4 LS lines T'd together with a sensor monitoring. Check wiring and condition of terminals. Make sure no corrosion. As far as emissions. If you're happy with it and your country won't penalize your life away, good for you. The bypassed ecu is the ACM governing aftertreatment. The sensors unplugged appear to be NOx sensors. Hope this answers your questions and helps you with your decision. Good luck
Thank you for your help and advice on the codes. If I buy the loader I'll be back for more help on how to set the brake valve. Regarding the emissions being tuned off that's a good thing as it's 1 less troublesome thing to cost money. It doesn't matter here (thankfully) as they do not come out to inspect it. Thanks again for your help funwithfuel