Hello people, I have one question, how to connect the parker's L90ls hydraulic distributor to the volva L120e, if you can help, I would be grateful
Is this an aftermarket 3rd function kit? Do you have a part number for the valve you're trying to install? How about a few pictures? You have to be more clear in what you're asking for. Did you review the files I attached to the other thread you were on? I included complete installation instructions.
Part number L90LS-02-U518-1760 parker
Part number L90LS-02-U518-1760 parker
Yes, I tried, thinking that it was all the same, to connect everything according to what you sent me, but I'm missing more connections and I don't know where else to look for them on the loader, I would need a complete picture of the hydraulic network on the mentioned loader volvo L120e if it's not a problem.
Are you running a grapple bucket or something that requires constant power? That's going to help determine where and how you pick up load sense.
Yes, a log gripper
Starting at main control valve port LS , run hose to 3rd function valve LSP. Out of 3rd function valve port PL runs into central valve port LSW. This will allow oil from main to pass through 3rd function via shuttle valves to central valve. And if 3rd function is higher demand, it will override work demands through the shuttle valves. I've attached the schematic for an L120G but the plumbing is the same. Good luck and be safe
Hello team, volvo got the 3rd line, everything works, I only have the feeling that when working m with two controls, it slows down the hydraulics a bit, but the important thing is that it works, you don't have to work with both controls at the same time