Good day, I have an L150E wheel loader with transmission issues. It started when I one day I drove it across the yard and went to move a bucket load of snow. Everything was normal until I went to back up and it wouldn’t move. When you shift into any gear, you can hear the transmission sound like it is shifting g into gear but won’t move. The shift solenoids all ohm out to spec but one thing I found was from terminal to terminal voltage to the shift solenoids is only 16-17 volts. Positive to hard ground is 24v. I have cleaned all visible grounds but i am leaning towards ecm issues. All tech support available to me cannot provide me a pin out of the ecm to be able to troubleshoot if that is the problem. Any help or advice with this would be greatly appreciated. Just to add also, I have found that with the aps switch in service, the loader will move in 4th gear.
Are you blowing the fuse for the shifter?
No fuse issues
Were you able to resolve this issue? My apologies for letting you slip by?
No resolve. Have not had chance to look at it lately
See the attached docs. Slide the seat forward, remove the back panel cover. Find connector TA. Observing the atteched schematic for solenoids ohm out each solenoid individually from connector TA. Each solenoid should be 20-23 ohms. Attached is also the VECU inputs from gear selector and lever carrier. Check the solenoids first, they are the most common point of failure.
Did you get to the bottom of this issue? Just having the same issue on my l150e
Any update have same problem?
AndrewK143 & Milo's 123. Gentlemen, please start a new thread with any and all details you can share, including how many of the aforementioned steps you followed. Please include the model and serial number for each machine. Please also include any errors displayed on monitor with "exactly " what it said. Help us help you. Not all errors are the same, not all failures are the same.
No update, machine isn’t needed so will be used for spare parts