Separate loader question, L180 died the other day, started fine, moved about 30m then stopped. Seems to be getting no fuel. Will make some smoke with brake cleaner in the intake. I have bled every fuel line at every spot that i can find with no change. Is currently throwing error code MA2301-5 after failing to start. Curiously, and possibly unrelated, there is a resistor on the fuse circuit, R14 that is very hot to touch whenever the batteries are connected, but I have only come across this since checking relays and fuses trying to fix the no start issue. Thanks,
Ok this one is solved, dead engine ecm . Anyone know if a truck one will work?
Truck ECM not recommend. You may be able to clear and reprogram software if you can verify the hardware part numbers match up. It’s a lot of monkey motion I know the new ones are expensive but sometimes it’s worth it just to get it up and going with less headache. I would double check any other issues that may have caused the failure in the first place.
I have managed to track down a second hand one for a bit under half the refurb unit cost. They are very expensive here. I am unsure what would have caused the failure.
Did you resolve this issue yet.
Yes, new (second hand) ecu has solved the problem, managed to get one from the same model.