Hi All, Having an issue with hydraulic fan on loader. Cycles up and down in speed, both when idling and when doing a fan test, almost like the hydraulic flow is cutting in and out, but never cutting out enough for the fan to completely stop. Coolant temp stays around 76c according to dash. Accumulators are new. Thanks in advance
I’ve had issues with the pressure sensors as well as the compensator on fan/brake pump. I usually disconnect the hose from the pump to the valve plug and dead head the pump outlet with a gauge and see where the pump regulator cut out pressure is and if it is stable. If that looks good and the accumulators are good then it might be in the brake/fan valve. There is a pwm coil and a PRV in the block also to check. Sorry I don’t have Prosis or TechTool anymore or I could get you some better information
also, does machine have fan reversing option and how does that function if it does
Have resolved this issue, the 5th accumulator on the top of the bank hadn't been changed. Fan is functioning just fine now.