Hello everybody! I have a wheel-loader VOLVO L30B And I have one issue with my oil radiator. Can anyone say me the part number of this stuff? I trying to find it for several days, but I can’t do this. Can anybody help me please!?
There are a couple of different part numbers depending on the serial number of the machine, do you have the serial number of the machine please?
You need the oil cooler that's part of the air box, or do you need the radiator which is the hydraulic oil cooler? By the pics, it looks like you need the cooler. Do you need the part number for the tubes as well?
if it's the air box one there are still 2 part numbers that don't supersede to each other and are 1.5kg different in weight and a few hundred difference in price, so I would think they'll be different, could be wrong though.
Until you provide a serial number, there's not much any of us can do.