Hi all, I have a Volvo L50G that has a quick coupler. The hydraulics for the quick coupler run down the arms are a shared line that is also used the 3rd valve. When I press the attachment release button, nothing happens except the display tells me it is opening, then it says 'warning check attachment lock to make sure its closed'. So the machine knows i pressed the button, and it knows that they ma not have opened. However that is all that happens. Those hydraulic lines on the arms don't pressurize. Going back from there, 2 pilot lines control pressure to those hydraulics. Those pilot lines are controlled by 2 solenoids. Neither solenoid clicks. Checking the wiring going to the solenoids, neither of them receive voltage upon pressing the button. Additionally, the 3rd valve hydraulics don't do anything either when pressed, however I am not sure if these ever worked. Next to the joystick, there is a red 'emergency stop' style button and a knob that you can twist. These are related to the auxillaries, but I don't know how. It seems like there is a fuse or relay blown for the attachment coupler. The fuse is good. But I don't know what relay it uses (if at all). Anyone have advice or diagnostic pages from a manuel? Or does anyone know what the emergency stop button or the twist knob do?
I take it you are pressing the button and also using the the roller to operate the function? see first attachment the stop switch is the first line of defense against accidental operation, so that needs to be out, see second attachment for wiring diagram