I am working on a Volvo L60E wheel loader 05 model roughly and would like a second opinion or some advice. -Machine has display Message “STOP! COMPUTER FAILURE STOP THE VEHICLE” -Warning alarm -Machine starts and runs.. loader functions work but does not drive. -has the 2 fault codes I have listed below - PPID 1056: Lock-up status, FMI 11: Unidentifiable error -SID 240: Programme memory, FMI 2: Data erratic, intermittent, or incorrect -Have checked relays and fuses -Have checked resistor on back of I-ECU display 60 ohm back-probed and 120 unplugged. -Have inspected/checked/ cab harness, engine harness.. engine ECU harness down to removing the connector and checking all wires for damage/corrosion/chafing etc.. all checks good at this time. -have checked machine ground wires -Batteries good -charging system in spec. -Based on my troubleshooting I feel like my issue is within the I-ECU or E-ECU .. -I hear the operator displays are known for issues based on certain part numbers -The part number is not readable on this one -I believe my first step will be to send it off for repairs/inspection -Looking for any input, advice or anything I have missed or that I need to check. -Thanks in advance.
No replies yet.