I have an L60G with a 3rd auxiliary hydraulic system 2 lines for double acting or maybe a motor Bucket control is a single joystick control with built in trans control buttons 3rd is a single lever to the left of main joystick We use the 3rd for a bucket grapple Looking at a tree shear attachment that has 2 separate cylinders (clamp and shear) to control and it has electric over hydraulic control valves mounted on it Can I use the 3rd hydraulic system as a feed and hook up the electric controls? Not sure how these hydraulics are set up Operators Manual talks about using hydraulic rotary type attachments but nothing about controls? Shear will need to be controlled in a way that allows simultaneous joystick like a skid steer Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated
I plumbed in a constant flow 3rd function on an L70F for a multi function wood splitter attachment. It can be done, easy peasy, it just depends on the budget how nice you want it.
Spec sheet says its a closed center system so as long as the electrical valves are closed then I just need a direct supply and return Or be able to lock the 3rd valve in position giving a supply and return Certainly don't need much volume for the shear