i'm having trouble with the loader the transmission is slightly slipping until its at wot . I have done some pressure testing. we only get around 210 psi at priority port manual says 333 psi. the line feeding it is routed to the brake booster first. i've tested the pressure at the booster when appling the brakes we can see 400-500 psi going in to the booster. so i disconnected from booster and went straight to the transmission. no change still only achieving 300 wot . can anyone tell me is it possiable to remove the transmission control valve with it in the machine. and also can that valve be taken apart and cleaned? thanks, Daniel
I may not be able to answer but to save you time need dash number on Komatsu. WA180-(?)
wa-180-3
Shim up the main relief valve on the control valve housing for torque converter, also I saw oldpost saying you found metal, if it was ally the charge pumps probably cooked
I have replaced the charge pump it was worn. i've also got into the control valve it looks purdy good there are some tiny scratches on the valve. i though about polishing them and putting it back together. where do i add a shim to the main valve.
I know this may seem crazy but on our WA180-1 we have to run the trans level way overfull to operate it. The dipstick needs to be above the high level mark by a fw quarts or it won't even move.
here is the main relief valve from the transmission control valve. can anyone tell me where to shim it to create more pressure. i'm getting 250 psi the manual says 333 psi