Hello, My first post, and I was wondering if I could pick your guy's brains. Have a 2000 Volvo L90C, was running great yesterday with nothing out of the ordinary. Came in this morning and when I turn the key it will power up, go through the start up stuff etc, but when your turn to start it does nothing. When the key is turned to start position it flashes both the air cleaner light and oil pressure light on the dash. I have checked fuses, the air cleaner, and have actually jumped the starter to get it running, oil pressure is then fine and the machine will operate as normal. First Volvo machine and was wondering if there is something I am missing here.:Banghead Thanks
Got it figured out, It ended up being the neutral safety switch, I feel like an idiot but i will take that with a running machine.
Yep i have had a few call outs like that! Glad you got it sorted