Hello there, I'm in trouble with a 2004 Volvo L90E, any help would be appreciated. That's an old machine that I intend to sell in an auction. I tried a startup with a booster, when the batterys were totally empty. I may have burnt something: before the machine worked fine, but after my bad attempt I get no longer power in the I-ECU (the speedometer don't show any sign of life) The machine still crank but refuse to start, my guess is that the E-ECU is still working fine but don't receive the signal from the I-ECU and so it refuse to get the injection working. Checking the fuses they're ok, but I figured out the previous owner had put a 10A fuse rather than a 5A on the line related to I-ECU. I would like to find out if there is any power coming to the I-ECU but I'm unable to get any schematic on the layout of the pins, if someone have this it would be dope for me. Other option, does anyone knows a manner to bypass the I-ECU and get the engine running? My goal is only to be able to move this machine to load it in a truck to sell it, I won't work anymore with this one, that's an old ugly thing wich will be sold very cheap. Thanks by advance for any help, and please be indulgent with my approximative english, it's a well known fact that french people aren't very good at this! I'm obviously available for any complementary details needed, feel free to ask!
Edit: False alert, don't loose your time thinking about my problem! A mecanician was visiting me today, he managed to found and resolve my problem. Sorry for that noise for nothing! I don't know how to close the thread, if an admin read me feel free to do so.
jumab. What was the solution?
Was pretty dumb tbh. Just a fuse, don't know how I didn't saw it, checked 3 times visually and with multimeter without noticing. It should be 5amp regarding the manual, previous owner put a 10amp, actually 10amp is burning, we switched to a 20amp. I probably get some sort of shortage somewhere that draw those extra amps, but nvm, I spent enough time on this machine, time to get rid of it^^