Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo MC110C

popsiclepete ยท 2014-01-24 13:30

I'm looking at purchasing a new volvo MC110C and the build sheet that they sent over shows a "Comfort Package". What all is included in the comfort package. I asked the salesman but he's out of the office till next week and I would like to know sooner. I'm sure that somebody on in this forum would know.

Replies3
  1. #1KSSS2014-01-24 19:48

    If JCBIRON is still lurking, he would certainly know. You might try the website, stuff like that is usually on a pdf format under specs, standard and option equipment on other sites. Not sure about JCB/VOLVO

  2. #2popsiclepete2014-01-24 20:32

    I've scoured the web sites and googled the great web of information with no results.

  3. #3DirectTech2014-01-25 08:51

    I am guessing that it would mean the enclosed cab with a/c and heat, but I could be wrong