Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

volvo parts source

farmerlund ยท 2017-07-11 12:16

Does anyone have a good, reasonably priced parts supply in the USA, for Volvo excavator parts. I am in need of a turbo for my 210 blc. PN-VOE 20459239 Dealer wants $1500. I called a few aftermarket supply houses, same price or actually a little more. One place out east was $1650. I have some time to find it, so I thought I would shop around. Looking for a quality part no china junk.

Replies10
  1. #1lantraxco2017-07-11 23:44

    That's actually not a bad price these days. Can your old one be rebuilt? Parts are available. Here's one source that at least give you part numbers to check on: http://www.invasionautoproducts.com/turbo-industrial-deutz-tc-s200-318674.html

  2. #2uffex2017-07-12 09:58

    Good day Famerlund The engine is actually a Deutz you may find that part source more competitive alternative go to such as Borg Warner. Please see attached hope its helpful. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3farmerlund2017-07-13 19:40

    mine has a Volvo engine.

  4. #4lantraxco2017-07-13 19:54

    And yet the part number you supplied is for a Borg-Warner turbo to fit a Deutz...... time to reboot and double check methinks.

  5. #5thepumpguysc2017-07-13 19:56

    NO that's not a bad price AT ALL.. Do you have any #'s off the turbo itself.. they normally have a name tag on them.. Try> Turbo Exchange.. BUT you better have some #'s..

  6. #6farmerlund2017-07-13 20:24

    The part number is the right one. it must fit both engines? I think they made them with both engines in them.

  7. #7mikebramel2017-07-13 22:12

    The problem is for less than $1500 you will be at "China junk"

  8. #8lantraxco2017-07-13 22:47

    Yeah, there's really no in between, unless you can find an exchange or get your old one rebuilt.

  9. #9thepumpguysc2017-07-14 06:04

    ALOT OF TIMES, Turbo Exchange will have a "cartridge" or "center section" that you can buy & just bolt your housings to it.. usually about 400.00 cheaper than a complete bolt- on turbo..

  10. #10farmerlund2017-07-18 09:59

    Couldn't really find a better deal so I ordered from my local dealer. At least I know the warranty is good if there is any problems. Thanks