Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo/Scat trak machines?

jacobd ยท 2017-08-06 22:15

I've come across a Volvo MC90B for sale and I'm intrigued. Apparently it's a 7000lb 83hp machine with pilot controls and high flow hydraulics. The seller is asking 12,500. Seems like a lot of machine for the money but whats the catch? I've been trying to research these machines but I haven't found too much info on them, good or bad. I understand Volvo bought Scat trak around 2000 and this machine is basically a Scat trak painted yellow with a Volvo engine. Most people seem to love old Scat traks for their power and simplicity. Are parts available for the Volvo/Scat traks? The one I'm looking at is 2008 vintage. Those who have used them what did you like/dislike? This would be my first skid steer if I bought it. The price is attractive but of course I don't want to stick myself with a piece of junk.

Replies0

No replies yet.