Hi everyone. New to the site. I have a Bobcat 463. We have recently been having an issue where the machine will lockup while operating. No movement forward or backward and no lift or tilt. If we turn the machine off and back on, release the traction lock, we can start moving again. Than it will likely lock up again. It generally locks up while at higher RPMs. The BICS flashes for the Valve. I'm not sure how many flashes and I am not with the machine right now to check. Any ideas?? Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
check your alternator/battery voltage at full throttle. you may be overcharging. normal operating voltage for the BICS is 9-15v, above or below that the BICS will shut off trying to protect itself.... normal voltage should be 13.9- 14.4 volts
does your machine have the " push to operate loader button " ?