Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo Tid120fg engine governor problem

upali yapa · 2024-10-14 12:58

dear friends, I'm in a trouble with Volvo engine, engine model is TID120FG ,It comes with a 250Kva gen set.It has a injector pump with a electrical governor , but governor driver card has been lost,now i need a big help for fixed this problem , please if any one knows the type of governor or driver card model thanks

Replies11
  1. #1funwithfuel2024-10-14 15:25

    Some mack engines ran that pump as well as Volvo wheel loaders. Is this what you're looking for?

  2. #2thepumpguysc2024-10-14 20:29

    That diagram is for an H pump. The picture from the poster is a Bosch P pump.. but I don’t recognize the gov..

  3. #3MarshallPowerGen2024-10-14 23:31

    Any chance of getting some pictures of the data tags? Model & serial numbers? Pretty sure a lot of those engines in gensets used Woodward governors.

  4. #4upali yapa2024-10-15 04:11

    dear friends,, thank you I'm still trig to find some data of the governor, it has 6 wires,i have some pictures of the governor name plate but cant find any data .

  5. #5upali yapa2024-10-15 06:54

    I got the valve in between pins

  6. #6upali yapa2024-10-15 07:03

    it seems to be a little bit different the image that you have sent .

  7. #7funwithfuel2024-10-15 07:26

    Yeah, thepumpguysc pointed out my mistake. I got caught up in the whole electronic control and feedback part.

  8. #8thepumpguysc2024-10-15 11:06

    What r u calling the “driver card”.. I’m not familiar with that term..

  9. #9MarshallPowerGen2024-10-15 23:06

    Most likely would be a Woodward 881616 governor, but can't be certain without knowing what it's in.

  10. #10upali yapa2024-10-16 11:31

    I found some data

  11. #11MarshallPowerGen2024-10-16 21:13

    Good to see you got a parts breakdown, from the looks of it, you'll be spending some money. Quick search shows that speed governor OEM as an Ambac Ecd67-5116. Pretty sure the Woodward I posted was the replacement for that unit, and should be more readily available.