Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo toggle switches- what do they do?

Ec240blc ยท 2020-01-03 00:50

I have a ec240blc the switches have mostly warn off and I would love if someone could tell me what each one is?

Replies3
  1. #1uffex2020-01-03 01:28

    Good day Ec Please see attached Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Ec240blc2020-01-03 10:25

    Thank you uffex. Is it safe to assume then that some combination of 6 and 15 will release my quick coupler, it came on the machine and I can not figure out how to release it. It does not have any extra control box like the later models.

  3. #3uffex2020-01-03 11:20

    Good day EC Various quick couplers are installed around the globe the only definite way I can advise you is if you post me a photo of the quick coupler valve, the most common appear to be that you activate with the switch's at which point you should have a audible warning - you then bottom out the bucket cylinder to retract the lock. I will try to get hold of the Volvo instruction and mail that to you, if you could pM me with your mail address. Take care Uffex