I’m working on a35e the serial number for it is VCE0A35EC00010230. When I have it cranked and idling the gauge for the rear brakes keeps going into red, sometimes in the high side and sometimes in the low side, but it won’t stay in the green. So I’m thinking there’s a problem is with the pressure sensor or the wiring to it. So I was hoping somebody can help me find the sensor, so I can test it Also after I ran it for a few minutes, I turned it off, and then just turned the key back to the on position and I noticed all the other gauges were staying steady except for the that gauge. it wouldn’t stop moving from side to side so that’s why I’m thinking it’s the sensor Thank y’all for any and all the help. I really appreciate it
Lets start with what error is displayed. That will tell you right where to look, and what we're looking for. There are several sensors, so it helps to get the correct info. On the keypad, press and hold the wrench key til the display says "enter service mode" press the enter key. In service mode, press the envelope button, scroll down to the most recent error pertaining to brake pressure, failure, update rate, whatever it says. Take a pic of the error including source, PID, PSID etc and the FMI. If you have to scroll to get the info, thats fine just include it all for better guidance. Good luck
I will do that first thing monday morning, thanks
On my keypad I don’t see wrench but when I hold the number six button and scroll down I can see these two codes
Please see attached. You're gonna wanna remove the seat, floor covering and the floor pan with the seat pedestal. That will give you access to the sensors. For starters, I'd swap connections from 5203 and 5204. See if the problem remains with the sensor. If the error becomes SE5204-3 , Then I'd swap sensor locations. See if it stays in that hydraulic circuit or does it follow the sensor. If it stays with the wiring, pin 1 is ground, pin 2 is signal and pin 3 is 5 volts. Pin 1 and pin 3 should be common to both SE 5203 & 5204. Good luck
#6 is the wrench. That's an old style "spanner" .Here in America we call em pipe wrenches.