Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Vovo EW160B ECU , EW 180 B

ashfaq ยท 2021-07-09 22:28

Hi i am looking for full set of used ECU'S for volvo EW 160 B TECU and VECU or VECU ,TECU and EECU for volvo EW 180 B .

Replies8
  1. #1funwithfuel2021-07-09 23:16

    One of those ECUs will have to be programmed to the machine or it may not work at all.

  2. #2ashfaq2021-07-13 13:47

    Thank you for your reply, which one of those ECUs have to be programmed. If i can find all 3 TECU , VECU AND EECU all three used one's from any dismantling equipment wont the whole set work , all 3 . I am unable to find any wracking yard for these type of excavators. I was looking on line and found a large excavator scrap yard in Spain, sent them multiple e mails but they never replied. Still looking ...

  3. #3funwithfuel2021-07-13 14:58

    May I ask why you are changing all? I would suspect harness issues before condemning all the ECUs

  4. #4ashfaq2021-07-13 15:19

    The machine was imported from Netherland. So its a European .

  5. #5funwithfuel2021-07-13 15:32

    So bbn it runs and works, you just have th o change language

  6. #6ashfaq2021-07-13 18:53

    Ok, where to find ?? Any dismantling machines or any wreckers arround

  7. #7funwithfuel2021-07-13 20:04

    EWs are rare. They have a very different operating system. You could try midwest industrial sales in Gardner Illinois. They buy damaged machines and rehab main components. They may have ECUs , maybe. It's not their primary objective. I don't have any affiliation, just previous good experiences.

  8. #8ashfaq2021-07-14 14:23

    Thank you, i will check with them.