I am trying to get the work lights up and running. The ones that are on the machine are not factory, and have never functioned. I mounted a pair of led's and a pair of hid's. I checked the switch on the dash and it has no power running to it. I am guessing that the switch must ground out a relay? Does anyone have any experience with these electrical systems. I know the fuse is fine. Any idea if it has relays( I would assume it should) and where it may be located. I will have 2400 lumens when it is up and running. So I should be able to see after dark. thanks in advance.
Most of the Komatsu loaders have the fuse panel behind the seat in the cab. I haven't looked on these for a long time but in the past they also had a fuse panel in the area under the control levers.