Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

WA 450-3G Transmission problem

-3Doc ยท 2012-10-18 20:48

I have a loader in the shop that has troubles in first gear forward and reverse. When shifting from forward to reverse or visa versa, trans is slow to go into gear and slips, if you let off the throttle then back on the trans goes into gear and is good. Pressure gauge shows low pressure until the throttle is let up then put back down and then pressure comes up. Oil is also aerated and park brake doesn't work. Any ideas?? I have also changed solenoids around and no diff is noted. Thanks!!

Replies1
  1. #1Bob/Ont2012-10-22 11:55

    I know nothing about your machine so please tell me some thing's. How many speeds does the trans have and can it be shifted manually? If so can you shift for to rev in other speeds without this problem? You mentioned a solenoid, does this trans have any electronic module ? Later Bob