For the life of me, I cannot remember how to get the monitor into service mode. My operator has requested SAE units instead of Metric. One of my dealer visits changed it, and, I'd like to change it back. My closest recollection is hold two buttons, then 1, 2, 3. Could someone please share?
If it is like the excavators hold 4 down and then press 1 then 2 then 3 wait a second and then let go of 4. When you let go it shifts to service mode.
Tried that. No joy.
Bummer, Don’t know then. I’d be interested in hearing how also.
arrow down, 1-2-3
Arrow down while 1,2,3 worked. Under "defaults", I found "units". I toggled it from "Si" to "non-Si". Voila, temp, speedo, etc now in SAE units.
Thanks for letting us know. I haven't gotten to look at a Komatsu loader newer than twenty years old in a long time. Now I have something I can add to one of those inspections.